Here is an excerpt from my book, Seven Steps to Inner Power:
“Instead, be your own best friend. When you find yourself uncomfortable with your own negative creations and wanting to change your thinking, you are feeling the presence of your Silent Master. Why? Because your discomfort signals that you know something better is possible. Your Silent Master always urges you to grow into greater freedom from limitation of any sort. You may have been willing to accept being poor, being sick, having a job you dislike. Now you know you don’t have to accept anything except your freedom, your gift from the Universe to create whatever you desire.”
Follow me on Instagram!
Plenty more where these came from....
· "Go," is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
· A sneeze travels out your mouth at over 100 m.p.h..
· About 3000 years ago, most Egyptians died by the time they were 30.
· Dolphins sleep with one eye open.
· In space, astronauts cannot cry properly, because there is no gravity, so the tears can't flow down their faces.
· In the White House, there are 13,092 knives, forks and spoons.
· More people use blue toothbrushes, than red ones.
· The worlds oldest piece of chewing gum is over 9000 years old.
· There are more plastic flamingos in the U.S, than real ones.
· Your ribs move about 5 million times a year, every time you breathe.
· 80% of millionaires drive second-hand cars.
· A Boy Scout who forcibly helps an old lady across the street is called an officious interloper. Ask any lawyer.
· A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
· A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why.
· A single share of Coca-Cola stock, purchased in 1919, when the company went public, would have been worth $92,500 in 1997.
· A snail can sleep for three years.
· A third of the world's people live on less than $2 a day, with 1.2 billion people living on less than $1 a day.
· Actor Arnold Schwarzenegger bought the first Hummer manufactured for civilian use in 1992. The vehicle weighed in at 6,300 lbs and was 7 feet wide.
· Adrian II (867-872) was the last married Catholic pope. He was actually married before he became pope, but refused to adopt celibacy or give up his wife when he ascended the papal throne.
· All polar bears are left-handed.
· Almost everyone who reads this email will try to lick their elbow.
· Americans consume 42 tons of aspirin per day.
· Americans on average eat 18 acres of pizza every day.
· An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
· Average life span of a major league baseball: 7 pitches.
· Bayer was advertising cough medicine containing heroin in 1898.
· Beethoven's last symphony was his 9th.
· Bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers and laser printers were all invented by women.
· Butterflies taste with their feet.
· Captain Jean-Luc Picard's fish was named Livingston.
· Chocolate syrup was used for blood in the famous 45 second shower scene in Alfred Hitchcock's movie, Psycho, which actually took 7 days to shoot.
· Cocaine was sold to cure sore throat, neuralgia, nervousness, headache, colds and sleeplessness in the 1880s.
· Donald Duck's middle name is Fauntleroy.
· During your lifetime, you'll eat about 60,000 pounds of food, that's the weight of about 6 elephants!
Here are some more blogs that I enjoy: Jung SuWon - http://jungsuwon.wordpress.com/ Dr. Tae Yun Kim - http://wordpress.com/tag/tae-yun-kim/ Martial Arts Videos - http://vodpod.com/watch/702260-jung-suwon
Now for some humor. Please note that none of these jokes are written by me, nor is any offense intended. We are all here on this planet together and humor is often found in things we don't understand, such as different cultures or in nature. I mean only to provide some material for laughter.
Penguins Go to the Zoo
A man drives to a gas station and has his tank filled up. The gas pumper spots two penguins sitting in the back seat of the car.
He asks the driver, "What's up with the penguins in the back seat?"
The man in the car says "I found them. I asked myself what to do with them, but I haven't had a clue."
The clerk ponders a bit then says, "You should take them to the zoo."
"Hey, that's a good idea," says the man in the car and drives away.
The next day the man with the car is back at the same gas station. The clerk sees the penguins are still in the back seat of the car.
"Hey, they're still here! I thought you were going to take them to the zoo."
"Oh, I did," says the driver, "And we had a swell time. Today I am taking them to the beach."
A: Your honor.
The leech stops sucking you dry after you're dead.
Pinocchio and Splinters
"Every time I have sex with my girlfriend, she gets splinters. What can I do about this?"
"Have you tried sandpaper?" Pinocchio hadn't, so he went to try it.
"Pinnochio," said Gepetto a few weeks later. "How is the problem work out with your
"Girlfriend?" said Pinnochio. "Who needs a girlfriend when you have sandpaper?"
Other references: Life Story, Sports-Squido, CEO of JSW, Workface, TKD Hall of Fame, The martial artist, Woman’s Summit speaker, Martial Art Demos, Biography, Dojo Review, Achievements, Special Student blog, Celebration blog, Jung SuWon blog, Business Card, Pictures, Director, Recent Press Release, Amazon, Search, …
Copyright © 2020 Tae Yun Kim by Inbound AV . All rights reserved