Plenty more where these came from....
· "Go," is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
· A sneeze travels out your mouth at over 100 m.p.h..
· About 3000 years ago, most Egyptians died by the time they were 30.
· Dolphins sleep with one eye open.
· In space, astronauts cannot cry properly, because there is no gravity, so the tears can't flow down their faces.
· In the White House, there are 13,092 knives, forks and spoons.
· More people use blue toothbrushes, than red ones.
· The worlds oldest piece of chewing gum is over 9000 years old.
· There are more plastic flamingos in the U.S, than real ones.
· Your ribs move about 5 million times a year, every time you breathe.
· 80% of millionaires drive second-hand cars.
· A Boy Scout who forcibly helps an old lady across the street is called an officious interloper. Ask any lawyer.
· A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
· A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why.
· A single share of Coca-Cola stock, purchased in 1919, when the company went public, would have been worth $92,500 in 1997.
· A snail can sleep for three years.
· A third of the world's people live on less than $2 a day, with 1.2 billion people living on less than $1 a day.
· Actor Arnold Schwarzenegger bought the first Hummer manufactured for civilian use in 1992. The vehicle weighed in at 6,300 lbs and was 7 feet wide.
· Adrian II (867-872) was the last married Catholic pope. He was actually married before he became pope, but refused to adopt celibacy or give up his wife when he ascended the papal throne.
· All polar bears are left-handed.
· Almost everyone who reads this email will try to lick their elbow.
· Americans consume 42 tons of aspirin per day.
· Americans on average eat 18 acres of pizza every day.
· An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
· Average life span of a major league baseball: 7 pitches.
· Bayer was advertising cough medicine containing heroin in 1898.
· Beethoven's last symphony was his 9th.
· Bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers and laser printers were all invented by women.
· Butterflies taste with their feet.
· Captain Jean-Luc Picard's fish was named Livingston.
· Chocolate syrup was used for blood in the famous 45 second shower scene in Alfred Hitchcock's movie, Psycho, which actually took 7 days to shoot.
· Cocaine was sold to cure sore throat, neuralgia, nervousness, headache, colds and sleeplessness in the 1880s.
· Donald Duck's middle name is Fauntleroy.
· During your lifetime, you'll eat about 60,000 pounds of food, that's the weight of about 6 elephants!
Here are some more blogs that I enjoy: Jung SuWon - http://jungsuwon.wordpress.com/ Dr. Tae Yun Kim - http://wordpress.com/tag/tae-yun-kim/ Martial Arts Videos - http://vodpod.com/watch/702260-jung-suwon
Copyright © 2020 Tae Yun Kim by Inbound AV . All rights reserved